TrilaWatt establishes a digital twin of the Trilateral Wadden Sea, consisting of
- a powerful geodata and analysis infrastructure with available
- data of the entire Wadden Sea from NL, DE and DK and
- proven numerical simulation methods.
This new infrastructure will be integrated into the existing web portal of the Marine Data Infrastructure Germany MDI-DE, which will provide
- the quality-assured geodata for geomorphology, sedimentology and hydrodynamics
- with standardized services for search, visualization and download.
TrilaWatt is developing sectorally distributed data in the trilateral Wadden Sea for the years 2005, 2010, 2015, and 2020 into reliable, high-resolution reference data products for research, consulting, and government agencies.
TrilaWatt makes this reference data referencable and findable free of charge according to the FAIR principles “Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Re-usable”.